Please read our returns policy carefully to ensure your request can be processed as quickly as possible:
1. You must request a return within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. All returns are FREE worldwide.
3. All returns are made with DHL. We will email you a DHL label and shipping documents required.
4. All returns will require the label(s) and documents to be printed prior to posting.
5. You need to contact us to authorise your return, prior to posting.
6. You will need to include your returns form inside the package when you return it to us. Any returns without a returns form will not be accepted.
7. All items must be sent back in the original packaging provided.
8. Garments should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original and undamaged packaging.
9. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
10. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
11. You cannot return items that have been made to order or personalised for you.
12. Accepted returned items will be credited to the payment method used to originally purchase the items within 2 working days of receiving the return. Refunds to a credit or debit card can take up to 10 working days. Any original shipping charges will not ordinarily be refunded.
13. Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges.
14. If you would like to exchange sizes, you will need to place a new order for the size that you require and return your original order. Unfortunately, we're unable to put stock on hold.
15. Returns requested outside the standard 14-day window will not be accepted.
16. All questions and queries are handled by our expert customer service team, so please contact us with any questions on email@example.com so we can help you.
We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of future orders being refused.
If this applies to your account, we will be in touch.
If any Product you order is damaged or faulty when delivered to you or has developed a fault, you may have one or more legal remedies available to you, depending on when you make us aware of the problem, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product was delivered damaged or faulty or has developed a fault, you should inform us as soon as possible, preferably in writing, giving your name, address and order reference. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform our Customer Service team within 14 days from the date you received it, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.
Please include a photo and description of the fault. We will arrange a return for a refund or replacement for you.
Please note that we're unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned longer than 3 months.
Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
1. Contact us by email within 14 days of receiving your order, at email@example.com to request a return and receive your free DHL returns label (s). Please inform us which item(s) you wish to return. The DHL label and required documents will be sent to you by email and will require printing.
2. Fill out the returns form (which you will have received with your order), listing the item(s) you want to return, providing a reason where possible. Please ensure your returns form is enclosed in the return parcel.
3. Make sure your items are securely wrapped back up in the materials they were delivered in. If you are returning items from different orders you may receive more than one returns label. Please ensure the correct label is attached to each package.
4. Take your parcel to a DHL location within 7 days of receiving the returns label(s) and shipping documents. Visit: www.dhl.com/en/express/shipping/find_dhl_locations.html to find your nearest location.
5. If you require a collection, please let us know the required date, a 5-hour collection window and collection address and we will arrange this for you (Monday - Friday only).
6. Once we receive the returned item(s) a refund will be issued to your original payment method within 2 working days. Refunds to a credit or debit card can take up to 10 working days. You will receive an email when your return has been processed.